Don’t Miss The Year Of Mercy!
Personally guided 10 days in Rome & Assisi.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Above all, we provide a true pilgrimage & spiritual experience in the heart of the Church.
- Nathan & Teresa will personally accompany your group each day. Your guides are not just professionals, but will provide an authentically Catholic, faith filled understanding of Rome, history, and art.
- Don’t worry about where to start or what to do. Every detail of your trip will be planned (while still leaving the option to explore on your own). Maximize your time and minimize stress!
- You will skip the tourist traps and see hidden gems that most people miss.
- We will help you navigate the complicated city & transportation system. (Nathan lived in Rome for 3 years and speaks fluent Italian).
Apr 12th to 22nd
– Texas Private Group
Sep 12th to 22nd
– Arizona Small Group
Oct 17th to 27th
– Texas Small Group
Dec 29th to Jan 8th
– California Small Group
Nathan & Teresa
What To Expect?
- Guided tour of St. Peters, which includes going to the top of the dome that has an amazing view of the city, a private Mass in the morning
- A guided tour under St. Peter’s Basilica where the bones of St. Peter are kept
- An exclusive tour of the Vatican Museums (without waiting in lines), including the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican gardens (where the Pope often goes to pray)
- An audience with Pope Francis
- A day trip to the amazing town of Assisi (home of St. Francis)
- Guided tour of the Colosseum, Pantheon, & Roman Forum
- Some of the best AUTHENTIC restaurants in the the City
- Other amazing sights like the Trevi Fountains
- A dozen other churches and historic sites and surprises!
Large GroupFor Your Parish or School
- For groups of 20 or more people
- Round trip airfare from the USA (incl. taxes & fuel surcharges)
- Daily breakfast
- Professional guide & translator available for the group 5 hours a day
- Admissions fees for all scheduled events
- Daily Mass, with a Catholic priest available for confession & spiritual direction
- Pilgrim lodging
Small GroupA Trip With Friends
- Groups of 8 or more people
- Everything from “Large Group”
- Upgraded lodgings
- Flexible options and customization to accommodate the smaller group
- Professional guide & translator available for the group 7 hours a day
- Tours given by experts in various fields: priests, religious, professional guides, and a producer from EWTN
- Enjoy unique experiences, like wine tasting on the beach
Exclusive ExperienceThe Very Best Experience
- Best for 6 or more people
- This option includes everything listed for the other trips
- In addition, your experience in Rome will be totally customized by Nathan & Teresa
- Enjoy the experience of Rome with close friends or family rather than being lost in a group
- Luxury lodgings
- Additional transportation (less walking)
- Nathan and Teresa will provide personal attention for your small group the entire trip, as well as provide private tours with the best guides
* What about meals? Breakfast is included in the fee. From past experience, most groups prefer to have flexibility when it comes to selecting meals and menus. We will recommend lunch and dinner locations for each day with menu selections. We will also accompany the group for meals, but leave it up to each individual to decide.